Monday, November 14, 2011

Here Comes . . . The Holidays!

Anthropologie

Readers! Guess what is just around the corner?! The holiday window display season but of course! It's the biggest and brightest part of the year within our industry and The Visual Beat is very excited to be featuring as many windows as possible this year.  Last year I featured the windows on my sister blog Fourth Floor Walk Up - where I captured many new readers and allowed many non-New Yorkers to experience the terrific windows of New York. This year however, FFWU will still be showcasing some windows but it will always be linking back to this site, which will cover everything we can possibly gather.  So please get excited and check back often to see the newest coverage on the New York holiday installations.

For a little bit of fun I wanted to show some of my favorites from last year. Please enjoy!

Tiffany & Co.

Ralph Lauren
Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment